Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Second Chance Pass FINISHED

  • Julie Wolf
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
      They say this new book of Danielle  Steel is really good.  When we were in Wichita on the anniversary trip, I picked up Days of Gold by Jude Deveraux, Susan Wiggs new book The summer Hideaway, Amaryllis by Jayne Castle, this book is a reissue but I have not read it.  Enjoyed the 4 days off from work, now back at it.  awwww!  Hugs, JulieW

      dance like nobody is watching
      live like it is heaven on earth

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
        Sounds like you had a good weekend. And also that you visited B&N. I was there last week myself. Have you ever tried their cheesecake there? Awesome.
        Diana

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010
          Oh have not tried the cheesecake.  yum!  But their cappicino is wonderful. hmmmm!

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010
            DON'T tempt me with that cheesecake! lol

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 4, 2010
              If I had the energy I would make blue berry muffins and choc chip muffins. I have MS and its acting up. I'm doing steroids every day for a Wk. I can barely walk right now.

              Terri. Ri

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 4, 2010
                Oh hon prayers for you.

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 4, 2010
                  Well, if I lived close to you I would make you some myself (or buy them...not much on baking as much as I enjoy cooking...LOL)     Hang in there Terri, we have  you in our hearts and prayers.
                  Sam

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 4, 2010
                    Thanks SAm. Just frustrating being stuck on the recliners.

                    Terri. Ri