Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] My March Reads

  • Kathleen ODonnell
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 1, 2008
      I really don't keep track of how many books I read a month probably some where around 5 or 6 a week.  I have had a lot of time on my hands the last several months and the library is only 5 minutes away. So I am there about 2-3 times a week. I will have to keep track of how many I read and who I have been reading.

      Although my April is going to be a busy month, so I may not be able to read as much this month.

      Take care

      "Ann M." <apmkc1@...> wrote:
      My March reads

      I read 19 books with 9 books that fit in the eHarlequin challenge.

      I found that I will add Susan Wiggs, Pamela Clare, Samantha Graves
      and Janice Maynard to my autobuy list.

      While I enjoy reading category romance, I found that they were more
      likely to be uneven and not get at least a four out of five.

      Lastly I know not to let the books build up so I have to blog about
      them all in one afternoon/evening. :)  It is much easier to blog about
      one or two books than 19 books.

      I've read over 50 books since January.
      --
      -:¦:-

      ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)).· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ·´
      ((¸¸. ·´ .. ·´ Ann M. -:¦:-
      :¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- ´* -:¦:- ´*

      -:¦:-

      Kathleen

    • Nancy Alexander
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 5, 2016
        I loved Moon Dance-read it couple of yrs ago. Yes The Friends We Keep is a 5+++ Nancy A 📚

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 1, 2016, at 10:58 AM, 'Kathleen O'Donnell' superauntkx9_@... [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] <RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Had a good reading month.  I read a few books that have been sitting on my TBR shelf for awhile or on my Kindle.. and lots of new books too. Hope April is just as good..
        Have a good month of reading..

        Kathleen

        Moon DanceStewart, MariahEBK4.0
        One Texas Cowboy Too ManyBrown, CarolynEBK5.0++
        The Trouble with ChristmasMason, DebbiePBK5.0
        Christmas In JulyMason, DebbieEBK5.0
        Light the StarsThayne, RaeAnnePBK4.0
        Having the Boss's BabyChild, MaureenEBK4.0
        Earth BoundFeehan, ChristinePBK5.0+
        Ruby Tuesday Carr, MariEBK5.0
        Keep on Loving YouRidgway, ChristiePBK5.0
        Waiting for Wednesday Carr, MariEBK5.0
        A Billionaire Between the SheetsLane, KatieEBK4.0
        Stone Cold CowboyRyan, JenniferPBK5.0+
        The Tempting of Thomas CarrickLaurens, StephaniePBK4.5
        The Friends We Keep Mallery, SusanPBK5.0+++
        Carolina Dreaming Kantra, VirginiaPBK5.0
        His Darling BrideDeStefano, AnnaEBK4.5