Re: Novermbed reads!

  • gma242002
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
      I read On Strike for Christmas recently. It was a nice Christmasy read. Then I read That Holiday Feeling. Really enjoyed it and when I got to Robyn's book, I just kind of paused and sighed and said to myself: I'm back in Virgin River!!! I wanted to make the story last, but I zipped right thru it!! But January is moving closer!!!

      Carol

      --- In RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "meah56" <meah56@...> wrote:

      > --I'm reading On Strike For Christmas right now. Only a few pages in but I think it will be a light, fun read. Next up will be That Holiday Feeling. Looking forward to reading Robyn's story!

    • meah56
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
        -Carol, it sounds like we're on the same reading path! Which book are you reading next?

        Mary