Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re: Books I read in September

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have Labor Day in audio to listen to.  Did you like it?  I just checked out the audio of Vision in White, and put the second audio on hold.  I loved 92 Pacific Boulevard.  I thought it was the best in the series in a long time.  I have Angel Lane to read, and was thinking of reading it next.  What did you think of it?

      SAndi
      On Sep 30, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Kathleen O'Donnell wrote:

      Great list.. you have a few authors on here I have not read.. I just picked up a Jill Shalvis book at the library today.. Looking forward to reading her.. she is a new author for me. And I waiting for 92 Pacific Blvd., to come my way..

      Kathleen

      To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup @yahoogroups. com
      From: meah56@gmail. com
      Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:41:00 +0000
      Subject: [RobynCarr_Chatgrou p] Re: Books I read in September

      Great list Kathleen. I'll add your new fav. author to my notebook!
      Here's my list:

      Bird in Hand by Christina Baker Kline
      Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra
      Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
      Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
      92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber
      Angel Lane by Sheila Roberts
      Viola In Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
      Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis
      Vision In White by Nora Roberts

      Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

    • meah56
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009
        Sandi, it was the first J Maynard book I've read. It's not a "regular" love story. Very unconventional but I really liked it. In fact, I'm still thinking about it. It's a slim novel and I read it in a few hours. I would read another by this author.

        Really enjoyed Angel Lane - it was like watching one of those tv Christmas movies (which I love to watch).

        Liked 92 Pac. Blvd. - I'll continue to read the series (at #9 I think I'm committed, lol).

        I don't know how Vision in White stacks up to NR's books as I've only read one other book. But I enjoyed this and will read the next in the series.

        Mary

        Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re: Books I read in September

        I have Labor Day in audio to listen to. Did you like it? I just checked out the audio of Vision in White, and put the second audio on hold. I loved 92 Pacific Boulevard. I thought it was the best in the series in a long time. I have Angel Lane to read, and was thinking of reading it next. What did you think of it?

        SAndi
      • Kathleen
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011

          With No RemorseGerard, Cindy5.0+
          Enticed By His Forgotten LoverBanks, Maya4.5
          Off SeasonStone, Jean5.0+
          MercilessPalmer, Diana4.5
          Only YoursMallery, Susan5.0+
          In The Air TonightTyler, Stephanie5.0+
          Safe HavenSparks, Nichols4.5+
          Only HisMallery, Susan5.0+
          EscapeDelinsky,  Barbara 4.5
          An After-Hour AffairDunlop, Barbara4.5
          Guilty PleasuresSmall, Beatrice5.0
          Don't Mess With TexasCraig, Christie5.0
          Scandal in ScotlandHawkins, Karen5.0
          Ready For King's SeductionChild, Maureen4.5
        • Diana Smith
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2011
            A good list of books my friend. I have read one or two of them. My computer is in the shop again so don't know when or if I will get my list online. Thanks for sharing. Diana