Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Re: need some help

  • DiPeg VanF
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      Wasn't Susannah's Garden the name of the store (florist) that opened up in one of the latest Blossom books?  I think Susannah was mentioned in one of the books.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
        Susannah's garden has some of the same characters though, I thought that the woman that owned the knitting shop and Susannah were sisters. I have the arc for summer on Blossom street here but it doesn't give the names of other books ( I am at work)
        Kim