58439Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Recommendations anyone?

  • Nancy Alexander
    Aug 26, 2014
      I've read a lot of Brenda Novak - enjoy her.

      Nancy A  :)

      On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:28 PM, "'Davis, Helen' hdavis@... [RobynCarr_Chatgroup]" <RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good afternoon ladies & Bob J
      I just finished reading my 2nd Brenda Novak series.   I love series novels (obviously – since I got hooked on Virgin River) – really enjoy following characters through several books.  Do any of you have any contemporary series you would recommend?  It would be nice to find an author new to me.
      I have lots of novels in my TBR pile but would really love to start another series.
      Hope all of you have a good weekend.
      Helen
      This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 404 582 8073 or notify me by e-mail at hdavis@....
      IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
      Pursuant to Treasury Regulations, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by you or any other person, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax advice addressed herein.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic