58433Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] Great Morning

  • Sharon
    Aug 26, 2014
      Was just logging onto my computer to purchase those very books. Luckily I only have one chapter left in my current read :)

      Sharon
      Every year is a souvenir that slowly fades away.
                                                                          - Billy Joel

      On Aug 26, 2014, at 9:47 AM, "Kathy KMYonts@... [RobynCarr_Chatgroup]" <RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Woke up this morning to find The Homecoming and Its In His Kiss on my Kindle. I love finding new books when I open my Kindle. Have to finish the one I am reading before I start The Homecoming.

      Kathy in MD
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic