56809Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] A question

  • maggie34sunshine
    Mar 5 9:09 PM
      That's how it is up in the mountains where my daughter Cindy lives.   Although it's mostly Deer that cross the road.   I have seen a couple of bear cubs crossing the road, but only once.   When Cindy and I drove over to Kentucky for my oldest brother's funeral, a few years ago, I counted 14 deer coming back to her house.   Luckily, none were crossing the road at the time, but it was eerie just to drive in the dark like that, in the mountains, wondering if/when one would leap across the road.    I love seeing them in their yard in the early morning or early evenings, but not along the roadside. LOL   I hate it when I see a deer on the side of the road that someone has hit.  It is so sad .
      SAM

      I'm gone to bed ~~~ night night everyone!!!!

      In a message dated 3/5/2014 8:46:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bob193780@... writes:
      The trouble is, that you just can’t see them unless they look at you and their eyes reflect your headlights.

    • Show all 43 messages in this topic