      From: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of arubasam@...
      Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:33 PM
      To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] A question

      I love animals, no one can dispute that, but as far as PETA is concerned, I despise them and their hypocritical business.  The main headquarters is actually located in Norfolk, where I grew up about 23 miles from the beach.   They are a pain in the arse and have no idea what they are doing.  Saving animals is a great thing to do, but to save dangerous creatures that can hurt humans (especially children)  and also small beloved pets ~~~that is inhumane and I wish more people would stand up to them.

      The gal that started PETA is as dumb as a rock, so I've been told by people here who have had to deal with her.    I can't vouch for that, but as far as I am concerned they are more interested in publicity than saving animals.

      SAM

      In a message dated 3/5/2014 12:18:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bob193780@... writes:

    • Show all 43 messages in this topic