      From: arubasam@...
      Sent: March 5, 2014 9:34 AM
      To: RobynCarr_Chatgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [RobynCarr_Chatgroup] A question

      Me too!  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  That goes for everyone everywhere.   This has been the worse winter for most of the states and while we can't really complain about the amount of snow we get, it's still damn cold and a pain in the arse.   I'm just wondering if these weather conditions mean that we are going to have a terrible summer, heat-wise!!   Hope not!   But, still prefer warm weather.
      In a message dated 3/5/2014 9:30:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, hdavis@... writes:

      It’s cold here in ATL, but NO SNOW.  Everyone’s saying we’re going to get one more storm before Spring settles in… I hope they’re wrong.

    • Show all 43 messages in this topic