2008 FLL Shirts Available at www.RoboticsLearning.com

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Greetings,

      This is to let you know a new 2008 FIRST LEGO League "Climate Connections" shirt design is on display and available at:

      As in past years, I have designed a shirt for use by some local FLL (and JFLL) teams and tournaments, and I am offering shirts for sale to other teams and tournaments in order to take advantage of quantity discounts, and to have the fun of creating some interesting custom team shirts.

      Also, you can see some of last year's custom team logos that I designed for the opposite side of the shirt.  For samples, see:

      (I think my favorite is the "Saber-Tooth Teddy Bears")

      Or for information on Robotics, Animation, and Java programming classes, see the "Class Schedule" link at:

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176