Space available in 2-Day Lego Robotics Camp July 22-23

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2008
      Hi,

      I am teaching a 2-day Lego Robotics introductory level mini-camp in Santa Clara next week, and we'd like to get a few more registered.  (There are only 7 signed up now, so this is an opportunity to have a class setting with extra individual attention.)  This class will be using the Mindstorms RCX.  Registration details are below (you must contact Fahria Khan).

      Steve Putz

      AABEA-SV and MCA Social Committee Present:
      2-Day Lego Robotics Mini-Camp

      Date: July 22 – 23
      Time: 9 am to 4 pm
      Where: MCA (3003 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA), Game Room
      Age: 8 and up
      Cost: $150 for 2 days
      Contact: Fahria Khan at 510-659-1408

      Lunch and snacks will be provided on both days! Also, we will be providing use of Laptops and Lego Robotics Mindstorms kits for the duration of the event.

      More description on the class and the instructors are available at:
      http://www.roboticslearning.com/kids.html#workshop
      You can pay via paypal or print out a copy of the registration form and send in a check for payment.

      Fahria

      (P.S.  There are only a few spaces left in some of my 5-day camp sessions in August.  see www.RoboticsLearning.com/camp )