FIRST LEGO League T-Shirts

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi,

      If you would like T-Shirts for your FIRST LEGO League team or event, you may be interested in the design I've created for this year's FLL season (see attached image).  These high quality shirts come in a variety of colors, feature a colorful print showing elements of the Power Puzzle robot challenge, and are only $13 - $15.   Your team name or custom design can be added for just $1 per shirt more, and quantity discounts are available.

      Orders received by October 5th will be printed and ready by mid October.  The following printing will not be until November.

      More information is available at:

      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176

      P.S.  If you are planning to order shirts but don't have all of the details of your order ready yet, please send me an email so I can plan ahead for your order.