Deadline for RoboGames registration is May 15

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Greetings!

      RoboGames 2007 is coming up in June, but the deadine for entering a robot is
      soon -- May 15.

      James Isom and I will be running the LEGO Mindstorms events, including
      categories for both kids and adults.

      If you don't already know about RoboGames, go to this web site and find out:

      http://www.robogames.net

      Then click on "Events" to find the LEGO events you can enter.
      It's ok to register now, even if you have not designed or built a robot yet.

      Although RoboGames is from Friday to Sunday, we plan to have the LEGO events
      be on Saturday, June 16.
      Let's have a strong showing of the LEGO Mindstorms community there!

      RoboGames 2007
      Date: Fri-Sun, Jun 15-17, 2007
      Time: Noon - 10pm
      Where: San Francisco, Ft. Mason Center, Festival Pavilion

      Steve Putz
      http://www.RoboticsLearning.com

      James Isom
      http://www.LegoEdWest.com