FLL T Shirts available if you act now

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Although there was not going to be another print run until early December, a couple of FLL teams recently asked about ordering the shirts at www.RoboticsLearning.com sooner.  I'd like to accomodate their request if possible, however there need to be a few more orders to do another print run next week.  So act now if you want to place an order.   If we get enough orders received by Saturday Nov. 11, they can be ready by Friday Nov. 17.  Email if you have questions about the delivery time.  The order form is at:

      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176

      P.S. Remember to also consider purchasing the NCaFLL Championship T shirts from http://www.playingatlearning.org/NCaFLL/2006/tshirt.html or making a direct donation to support the Championship tournament (http://www.playingatlearning.org/volunteers.html).