FLL Coach and Mentor Workshop

  • Robotics Learning - Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      (Apologies if you already received this notice, or if you are not in the Northern California area)

      FIRST LEGO TEAM COACHES:

      I am putting together a FIRST LEGO League mentor workshop to be held in
      Redwood City, but I have not chosen the date yet.
      Cost will be $35 plus $15 for each additonal mentor from a given FLL team.

      Workshop provided by Robotics Learning
      (see www.RoboticsLearning.com for workshop details).

      Possible weekend times:

      Sat, Sept. 17 (9:30am-12:00 pm)
      Sat, Sept. 17 (3:00-5:30 pm)
      Sun, Sept. 18 (5:30-8:00 pm)
      Sun, Sept. 25 (3:00-5:30 pm)

      Possible evening times:

      Tue, Sept. 20 (6:30-9:00pm)
      Fri, Sept. 23 (6:30-9:00pm)

      If you are intererested, please let me know your schedule preference, and
      how many you would bring.

      Email to info@...

      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176
      www.RoboticsLearning.com

      P.S.  If you are in the Northern California area, it is recommended you add
      yourself to the email list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NCaFLL