Space Available in LEGO Robotics Camp

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      There is still space available in the next two LEGO Robotics Day Camp sessions offered in Fremont.  This is a great opportunity to get extra individual attention during our robotics activities, especially in the afternoon sessions.  See details at:

      Sessions are August  9-13 or August 16-20.  We especially need some more students for the August 16-20 afternoon session to make sure we have enough to run the session.

      If you are registered for morning only and would like to also stay for the afternoon session, you can do so for an extra $25 per day.  You can decide on a daily basis whether you want to stay for the afternoon.  Remember to bring a sack lunch if you will be staying all day.

      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176