LEGO Robotics Camp August 11-15 in Cupertino Now Open for Enrollment
New: August 11-15 in Cupertino, California
August 18-22 or August 25-29 in Fremont, California
This is a five-day fun and creative learning experience for kids to attend during the summer. Elementary and middle school kids form project teams to solve challenges by building and programming robots using the LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Invention System. In addition to having fun, participants learn about mechanical and software design, CAD, project management and teamwork skills. Most work is done in teams of two students.
These locations for these classes are:August 11-15:Union Church of Cupertino
- Instructor approval is required for students younger than 8.
- The morning session (9 am - Noon) includes lessons and activities for learning building and programming skills. This class is recommended for any experience level.
- In the afternoon session (1 pm - 4 pm), students get guidance and coaching to work on their own robotics projects and challenges. The afternoon session is open to students enrolled in the morning session, or students with previous LEGO Mindstorms experience.
- Snacks will be provided at seach session.
- Students attending both morning and afternoon sessions will need to bring their own bag lunch, and be mature enough to stay focused on robotics activities all day.
20900 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014August 18-22 and August 25-29:Math/Science Nucleus
4074 Eggers Drive
Fremont, CA, 94536
For more information, see http://www.roboticslearning.com/legocamp-register.htm