Palo Alto Robotics Class on 1/25 (Vikram Lakshmi?)

  • Robotics Learning - Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Greetings!

      Robotics Learning has two LEGO Robotics Inventor classes scheduled for this Saturday, January 25 in Palo Alto

      [I would like to contact the parents of Vikram Lakshmi, who is regstered for the afternoon class, but I do not have a telephone number.  If you can help, please call 408-910-1176.]

      There is still space to enroll in the morning sesion of LEGO Robotics Inventor 1, from 9 AM - 12 Noon.

      The afternoon session of LEGO Robotics Inventor 2, from 1 PM - 4 PM might be combined with the morning session, or canceled if we do not get additional enrollment.

      To register in either of these classes, call Palo Alto Community Services at 650-329-2487.

      New offerings are also scheduled for Spring:
      Additional classes are scheduled in Los Gatos, Cupertino, Capitola and Palo AltoSee the Robotics Learning web site for details.
      • If you are in the Los Gatos area, consider registering for the LEGO Robotics Inventor class at Van Meter School on Saturday, February 1  --  call 408-354-8700
      Steve Putz
      408-910-1176