Seeking Robotics Students and Java Assistant

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      Space Availabile in After School Robotizens Class
      Fridays 3:30 - 5:30 PM
      Palo Alto, Caifornia

      The after school "Robotizens" LEGO Mindstorms NXT class I'm teaching at Kidizens in Palo Alto currently only has 4 students.
      This is a great opportunity to enroll in a small class where there is extra individual instruction.
      In this class the students are able to save their robots between class sessions, which allows us to do more in-depth projects.
      Also, this class continues until June 1, so the student teams will progress to designing their own robots to solve a set of more complex challenges.

      If interested, see http://thekidizens.com/programs/robotizens/
      and contact me at steve@... (408-910-1176)

      Student Assistant Needed for Summer Java Classes
      June 18 - July 13, 2012
      Cupertino, California

      I am seeking a student assistant, age 16 or older, to help with my Java Programming classes this Summer as part of the De Anza Summer Extended Year Program, at Cupertino Middle School (registration for that program opens in March).  This is a paid position.

      If interested, contact me at info@... (408-910-1176)

      The following are one day Saturday workshops I teach at De Anza College:

          LEGO Robotics NXT Workshop 1
          De Anza College, Cupertino
          Saturday, January 28, 2012. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

          LEGO Animation Studio
          De Anza College, Cupertino
          Saturday, March 10, 2012. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

          Registration for the De Anza workshops is at http://fhda.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1010
          in the LEGO Robotics section.

      Robotics Learning Class Schedule and more information is at
      http://www.roboticslearning.com/workshop-signup.htm

      Steve Putz
      www.RoboticsLearning.com