Registration open for Robotics and Animation classes

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Registration is open for several workshops and classes I'll be teaching this Winter and Spring.

      Details are at: http://www.roboticslearning.com/workshop-signup.htm

      The following are one day Saturday workshops at De Anza College:

          LEGO Robotics NXT Workshop 1
          De Anza College, Cupertino
          Saturday, January 28, 2012. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

          LEGO Animation Studio
          De Anza College, Cupertino
          Saturday, March 10, 2012. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

          Registration for the De Anza workshops is at http://fhda.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1010
          in the LEGO Robotics section.

      I will also be teaching a more in-depth 18 week NXT robotics program at Kidizens in Palo Alto.

          This class starts this Friday, January 13, and continues until June 1.
          We will start with basic robot design and programming techniques,
          and later work on more advanced robot challenges (similar to FIRST LEGO League).

          This class is available a 3:30 pm for after school, or at 11:00 am for home school students.

          Details and registration for the Robotizens class is at http://thekidizens.com/programs/robotizens/

      Steve Putz
      www.RoboticsLearning.com
      408-910-1176