LEGO Robot Events at RoboGames - Register now

  • Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      I encourage kids or adults to consider entering a LEGO robot at RoboGames this year.
      The registration deadline is April 1st.

      I will be running the LEGO events on April 24 with some competitions I designed to be fun and challenging (but not too difficult).

      RoboGames is from April 23 - 25, but all the LEGO events will be on Saturday, April 24:

          LEGO Bowling (kids only)
          LEGO Line Follow (kids only)
          LEGO TubePush (separate kids and adult divisions)

      You need to register by April 1st to enter a robot.
      Kids entering a robot get in free (with a registered adult).
      You have a good chance of winning  medal!

      Links to the event details, competition rules and registration information are below:

      Steve Putz
      Head Instructor, Robotics Learning