FLL Coach/Mentor Workshop on September 19 in San Jose

  • Robotics Learning - Steve Putz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Greetings!

      As promised, Eva Carrender and I are offering a special workshop for FIRST LEGO League Coaches and Mentors, especially designed for first year coaches and mentors.  The workshop will be on September 19 from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Castillero Middle School in San Jose, CA.  For details, see the description below, and check out our other classes and activities at www.roboticslearning.com/

      Steve Putz

      LEGOs for LEADERS

      FLL Mentors Workshop

      The FLL Mentors Workshop is designed to help FIRST LEGO League Coaches, Mentors and Assistants (age 15 and up) be effective in organizing and facilitating a team of 9-14 year olds participating in the 2002 FIRST LEGO League program and competition.  The workshop includes specific training and information on the rules, scoring and details of the 2002 "City Sights" Challenge, and we will have a 2002 Challenge playing field available.  There will also be hands-on play and tutorials with LEGO Mindstorms robot kits and software.  For more information, contact info@....  For other classes, consult the Class Schedule.

      Click Here to Register for the Mentor's Workshop

      Check our web sites for details and updates:
             http://www.RoboticsLearning.com/

      LEGO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group.