1Space is still available for the April 20 LEGO Robotics Mentor Workshop

  • Robotics Learning - Steve Putz
    Apr 16, 2002

      About Robotics LearningRobotics Learning HomeSign Up for Workshops
      LEGOs for LEADERS
      Robotics Mentor Workshop
      April 20 or April 27, 2002
      9:30 am - 3:30 pm
      in Santa Clara, CA

      This is a workshop for adult mentors and older teens (age 15 and up), who just want to have fun, or have the goal of creating future LEGO Robotics workshops and programs for elementary and middle school kids.  The mentors workshops will consist of hands-on play and tutorials with LEGO Mindstorms robot kits and software, combined with brainstorming and activity planning sessions.   Teachers, FLL coaches, anyone interested in helping with upcoming kids workshops are especially invited to attend this Mentors Workshop.  Or just come to have some fun!   The 6-hour workshop includes segments on RoboLab and 3-D LEGO CAD Software.  To register, or for more information, see the Mentors Workshop Sin-Up Form, or contact info@...

      Click Here for Schedule and to Sign Up Now!

      Our Workshops are an Opportunity to:

      • Participate in a team-centered and project-based learning experience.
      • Learn the exciting technology of robotics, mechanical design, software use, programming, and computer graphics design tools.
      • Get hands-on experience and have a whole lot of FUN playing with LEGO kits and computers!
      If you are interested in participating in or contributing to these activities, or would like a workshop scheduled at another time or location, or you have a similar program we can learn from, please contact us at info@... or call 408-910-1176.

      Check our web sites for details and updates:

      LEGO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group