Re: [RoboMower] RL1000 - zone jumping/ blades off? & mowing a couple of times a day?

  • Austin Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:48 PM
      1) Don't know mine edges on the way to a zone, I haven't looked for a
      setting to change it, but I think I saw one, but it was under service.

      2) The 1000 has to return to the docking station before heading to a new
      zone. This is because the zones are recorded as x distance from the
      docking zone to enter the zone, therefore it has to go back to know
      where to find the zone

      3) If there is enough charge (don't remember what it is) and it is time
      to mow the next zone it will head out.

      4) No the 1000 does not have to be completely charged to go to the next
      zone. I don't remember what the minimum charge is for it leave the
      station though.