Re: [RoboMower] 2006 Robo Direct Information

  • Stan Herl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      tyler,

      i read sometime awhile back about some kind of upgrade chip for the robo mower that makes it more efciently. i have 3 500 and one 550 can you help with this?

      Stan Herl

      Tyler <tysamigo@...> wrote:
      The 2006 Robo Direct Information is now available in version 1 (2.1M
      PDF). An updated and final version is expected in 2 weeks. The
      primary difference will be additional photos to the IPL (Illustrated
      Parts List)section however 95% is available now in version 1.

      Any interested in receiving the file please email your request to
      tyler@.... A 2nd request will be necessary for version 2
      in a couple of weeks. Any questions, comments, or suggestions are
      welcomed.

      Also, upon the arrival of the new 2006 spare parts (expected soon) a
      separate Spare Parts List will be available with discounts of up to
      75% off the previous Spare Parts Price List. This would be a
      perfect time to stock on valuable spare parts at a first time ever
      discount like this. I will post here, with Iggy's permission, when
      this will be available.

      I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Iggy for taking
      good care of the group. I enjoy the conversations and often learn
      from them.

      Thank you for your continued support with Robomower..."The World's
      Best Selling Automatic Lawnmower" (Guinness World Records).

      Best Regards,

      M. Tyler Ramage
      Robo Direct Inc.
      Public Affairs
      Customer/Dealer Support Mgr.
      P: 502.742.ROBO (7626)
      F: 502.213.3177
      tyler@...

      Robo Direct, Inc.
      Office Hours 11am-9pm EST Weekdays

      Robotic lawn mower Robot lawn mower Electric lawn mower Lawn mower Robotic mower