Re: [RoboMower] Re: drive problem

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 31, 2005
      Feedback is very important....That is the purpose for
      this forum/yahoo group as we all know. But when a
      heated debate between two to five people continued for
      several days and fills up about 800+ group members
      inboxes then I think it is time to use a scheduled
      chat room session.

      That is my opinion and Id like to hear anyone elses
      pont of view as well.

      Matt
      --- RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      <terry_veldhuizen@...> wrote:
      > While agree that some threads go too far, just
      remember, for better or

      <clintd555@y...> wrote:

      > > Matt, I couldn't have said it better. There are
      way
      > > too many egos on this group. People, just talk
      about

      > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
      Children's Research Hospital.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kHgT2A/lbOLAA/a8ILAA/X8NolB/TM

    • ga2ia
      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 2, 2005
        Actually I like the discussions and debates posted here. It acts as
        a permanent but unofficial record of events.

        A heady debate in the ol' email box stirs interest in the forum and
        hopefully that translates into greater participation.