surplus technologies FAST charger question

  • hfei.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      Resently, I bought a RL500 from surplus technologies. There is no
      standard charger included but a fast charger rated at 24V 1.67A.

      My question is -- Is there anyone measured the battery voltage when
      when the charging finishs ( after 8 hours).

      I measured mine, it reads 24.86v. On the lead-acid battery charging
      chart, this voltage indicates about 70% full. The 100% mark is at
      around 27v.

      Does this mean the battery only charged 70% of it's capacity?

      Frank.