RE: [RoboMower] Re: Perimeter Wire and Wooden Fences Question #2

  • Eric Quarnstrom
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1 10:17 AM
      I agree completely with the 'cut a slit with an edger and stuff the wire in'
      method and would only add one thing. I have a spot where I occasionally
      drive my vehicle onto the lawn to access a shop in the back. In this high
      traffic area I pulled the wire through a small piece of PVC pipe and buried
      it 3/4". So far no issues.

      Eric Q.