RL 500s for sale

  • wb8iik
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      I have received enough inquires about selling my Robomower 500s
      individually, that it makes sense.

      So here we go.

      RL 500 "A" model with battery and overnight charger $270. With
      second battery, $300. I have three of these units.

      RL 500 "C" model with battery $370. With second battery, $400. I
      have only one of these.

      All prices do not include shipping.

      These units were removed from service in normal operating
      condition. I have moved to a location where the lawn service is
      provided.
      Here is an economical way to get a Robowower.

      Thanks,

      Ed Busch, near Dallas, Texas

      903-451-4701
    • Chris Weaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
        Good thing the Woot RL500s for $180 are apparently sold out....

        Let me know if you end up with extra batteries for sale at $30 a shot.