Re: [RoboMower] RoboticmowerUSA follow up

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 12:43 PM
      Jeff,

      The regular cost of FR pegs are $14.28. We sell pegs for this price all
      day. Just an FYI.

      Tyler

      0 4/4/2005 3:07:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      jeffrey.callahan@... writes:

      Nevermind about my question from before. I got an email notice from Ana
      at RMUSA confirming my order of pegs.
      While I'm on the topic of the pegs, as some of you may recall, last
      week I shared that I found pegs at Sunny's Surplus that would seem to
      work well, at a decent price. I bought a whole bunch at 0.60 each.
      Then, the next day, I found them for $15 a bag of 50 at RMUSA. Well,
      that's HALF of the price I paid for non-FR pegs. So, back they went to
      Sunny's. I thought the ebay auction I won two weeks ago for 50 FR pegs
      shipped for $17.50 was a deal...oh well, live and learn.

      Jeff

      Thank you for your business and for your continuing support with
      Robomower..."The World's Best Selling Automatic Lawnmower" (Guinness World Records). We
      appreciate your loyalty.

      Thanks
      Best Regards,

      M. Tyler Ramage