painting (and treading tires)

  • Jeffrey Callahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      I will be painting mine in a month or so, one I find out if it works
      for me. I guess I should have done that before I started "treading" my
      tires too, but it's too late for that. It seems pretty successful so
      far. I'll be finished with one wheel today. It takes about a day for
      teh glue (Liquid Nails "Perfect Glue #1") to set with clamps. I cut
      some old John Deere tractor tires in strips that fit the width of the
      RM tire/wheel. I will post pictures and results when complete.

      >Message: 3
      > Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:09:21 -0600
      > From: "Mead Lawson" <meadlawson@...>
      >Subject: Painting the Outer Shell
      >Has anyone painted the shell of their RM?
    • Mead Lawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Good luck with it, Jeffrey. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures.

        Best,

        Mead