New Robotic Devices from Korea

  • atlantasailor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      The Koreans are releasing numerous robotic devices -- I don't know
      about a lawnmower yet.

      Go to Google, type in "Hanool OTTORO" and look for the Hanool
      robotics website. Now click translate (from Korean). You will be
      laughing -- believe me. This robot is quite different from current
      cleaners and the innovation is quite good.

      Translation Excerpt...

      The church one cleaning method which uses a world-wide only own
      location recognition technique and original rotation cleaning thwul
      it affixes and the point which removes the dead zone where cleaning
      does not become, the motive which is the point technique of the robot
      drive where the head office is having an international patent

      Good tranlation job Google!