New England Home Show

  • robotsandrelax
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 6:56 PM
      During the New England Home Show in Boston, Mass., February 19-27 at
      the Seaport World Trade Center, there will be several robot mowers,
      vacuums and floor cleaners on display. Mowers featured will be the
      Bigmow (electric version), Ambrogio Pro, Ambrogio Deluxe, Ambrogio
      Evolution (lithium batteries), Friendly RL1000 yellow, sorry); for
      indoor robots there will be the Karcher RC3000 Robocleaner,
      Electrolux Trilobite and Orazio wet/dry mop/vacuum. There may also
      be these other robot mowers; Sn Eno Atawa A34 (1993 vintage, reel
      type robot mower) and the Mowbot (1969 vintage) on display if
      interest quantifies the effort.

      This will probably be the best collection of different robots in the
      US to date.

      Anyone interested in seeing this collection please let us know and
      stop by the Home Show, it will be a good reason to bring all this
      stuff to the show for people to see.

      Regards,

      Chris
    • Jim Pearsall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 9:59 AM
        Regarding Home Shows:

        I will be showing the new RL 1000 Green Robomower at
        the Flower, Garden and Outdoor Living Show of New
        Jersey, February 17-20 at the New Jersey Convention
        Center in Edison, NJ. For show hours go to
        www.macevents.com

        In addition, I will have on display the RION
        greenhouse kits.

        Jim Pearsall
        RoboMower.US

        http://my.yahoo.com