Poll results for RoboMower

  • RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 28, 2003
      The following RoboMower poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Who would upgrade their RL500 to an
      RL800?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, I want the latest, greatest, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I dont see a need for the new features., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Maybe. I need to research it more., 2 votes, 50.00%
      - What is a RL800?, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I would keep my RL500 but would upgrade the software to RL800's and keep RL500, the only difference being anti-theft mode., 1 votes, 25.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RoboMower

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Tom Stewart
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 31, 2007
        Here's the link I found for a tool to install PVC pipe under a sidewalk. http://www.sidewalksleever.com/?gclid=CIPz2cH0uY8CFQxdgQodsGmwrg

        terry_veldhuizen <terry_veldhuizen@...> wrote: On the second hole where I was a little smarter, I dig a trench about
        8" wide (as wide as the shovel) and about 3' long and about 4" deeper
        than the bottom of the sidewalk. The plastic pipe bent enough to get
        it going straight under the sidewalk. I laid the pipe on the top of
        the sidewalk so it stuck out about 4" on the other side and wrapped
        it with tape to mark how far it had to go in. Then I turned on the
        water and bored the hole to the tape and shut off the water. I dug on
        the other side just enough to locate where the pipe stuck out. I then
        pushed the pipe so the actual pipe stuck out about 6" then cut off
        the nozzle on one end and the water hose fitting on the other end. I
        left the pipe in place, pulled the wire through and filled in the
        holes. When I dug the hole originally, I laid down a tarp, cut and
        removed the sod and set it aside and put the dirt on the tarp. When I
        was done, I put the dirt and sod back and you could hardly tell the
        hole was ever there. The dirt did settle where I dug the hole and
        after about a year I had to add a little more dirt.

        Terry