www.robomower.us - green and yellow RL1000

  • IGGY and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      I think you guys need to add a yellow RL1000 to your green RL1000 line up -
      people like choices on the order page and also add "Two exciting colors
      available"

      "Turning Your Home Dream into Reality"

      Sincerely Yours :o),

      IGGY Dybal - RE/MAX Best - Kansas City
      Direct Office: 913-894-4024 Voice mail: 913-323-5408
      Toll-free 1-877-550-4449
      Direct fax: 913-322-4162 Toll-free fax: 1-800-596-4449
      E-mail: iggykc@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Instant Messenger: AIM - "iggylenexa", Yahoo - "iggykc"
    • Jim Pearsall
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
        I'll pass on your thoughts about color options, but as
        Henry Ford used to say, "you can have any color you
        want, as long as its black" or in this case, Green.

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com