MO Servicing Dealer

  • Tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Group,

      I wanted to bring to your attention of another alternate source for
      official Robomower information, technical support, etc. The owner
      of Pender Technologies, Phil Pender, has initially trained by us
      last year and since then has been current on his knowledge of RM.
      Just to note, at any time you may visit FR's site and view other
      local dealers/service centers. I would recommend any RM owners in
      Missouri to become familiar with Phil especially if they are in need
      of assistance. Contact me with any questions. Recent discussions
      with him leads me to believe he will be joining discussions recently
      within the group. Below is his contact info...

      Phil Pender
      Pender Technologies
      Wentzville, MO.
      Ph. 636-485-3789
      e-mail pndrtech@...
      2 locations serving the Greater St. Louis Area and at the Lake of
      the Ozarks.

      Best Regards,

      Tyler Ramage
      Public Affairs