Re: [RoboMower] To Barbara Needham:

  • Barbara Needham
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 31, 2004
      whereru750@... on 10/31/04 said

      >If I remember correctly, aren't you also a member of the Roomba
      >group??
      >
      >Do you have a Robomower as well? If not, I think they are an
      >excellent device. I have 2 of them, and think they are well worth
      >the price of admission.

      Yes.. I have three Roomba's [although my discovery is on its way back to
      me, or discovery replacement I suppose] I don't have a Robomower as even
      Iggy agrees my lawn is too small. It would be fun though.

      --
      Barbara Needham
    • Chris Weaver
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 2, 2004
        While I agree pinning is probably not a great idea for a complete
        install, the OP was looking for alternatives for finishing a install
        that already used pegs.
        It seems to me that using staples such as these
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/robomower/vwp?.dir=/Cable+Tools&
        .src=gr&.dnm=Electrolux+staples.jpg
        would be an excellent way to tweak an install between pegs.

        I still favor the slit and stuff method using an edger
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RoboMower/message/5480
        for a stealth, safe, precise, and easy install.

        .src=gr&.dnm=Slit+%26+Stuff.jpg