Re: 550 - Not going around the perimeter...

  • IGGY and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      From: "Matt" <mattcoop@...>
      > Have you tried the learn edge menu feature? (make sure it is for the zone
      > you actually wish to use). It records the length of your perimeter and
      > then adds a few feet of overlap. Hopefully this is your problem.

      > Any thoughts on why a mower wouldn't do the one to two laps before
      > mowing? I have an RL550 that's only a couple of months old. It does
      > like a 1/3 of a lap before it starts the mowing routine. I've tried
      > to start it in different areas and such with no luck.

      RL550 doesn't have a learn edge option, it's only 800 series that started
      having it. 850 and 1000 have it. See his e-mail about his RM being

      IGGY Dybal - RE/MAX Best - Kansas City
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free 1-877-550-4449
      Voice mail: 913-323-5408
      E-mail: iggykc@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Instant Messenger: AIM - "iggylenexa", Yahoo - "iggykc"