fast charger specs

  • IGGY and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      FR has a new charger now that will charge up battaries in 3 hours instead of
      6 hours in older ones. You can call any dealer and ask the for specs - see
      FR web site. The one I have is for 6 hours and it's specs are from the label
      on it:

      For gel and sealed lead acid batteries
      Model: HP8204A-FM
      10A 125 V
      Input: 115/230 VAC
      60/50 Hz 3/1.5A
      Output: 24VDC/3A continuous

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal - RE/MAX Best - Kansas City
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free 1-877-550-4449
      Voice mail: 913-323-5408
      E-mail: iggykc@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Instant Messenger: AIM - "iggylenexa", Yahoo - "iggykc"

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/X8NolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/