Movie - perfect corner

  • Iggy & Svetlana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      In the "perfect corner" movie I've noticed the mower is hanging a bit over
      the street. You may want to move the wire towards the inside of the lot
      about 1/2 foot so the mower barely catches the street, yet mows the edge.
      Sometimes when my neighbor parks his car in front of my home my mower hits
      it on the tire and stalls there or bumps off it and doesn't complete the
      edging.

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361