Creating a poll on yahoo groups?

  • Iggy & Svetlana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Clint:

      How did you create a poll on the robogroup? I've been looking for this
      feature everywhere and could not find it? Thanks!

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361
    • Clint D