Riding mower vs. RoboMower

  • Kansas City Home Source - IGGY
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 1:05 PM
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Clint D
      If you can use the RL800...Go for it hands down! You wont regret it. Remember they all come with a 2 week trail period. I strongly suggest you give it a try before buying a riding mower.
      I 'almost' bought a riding mower myself and decided...hey I can try this for 2 weeks, return it then get the riding mower. After a couple times of using, you couldn't pry my robomower from my hands! I'm so happy to NOT have a riding mower!

      I saw somewhere on one of the Home&Garden discussion group a thread that someone said he'd never have a robot mow law as he enjoyed mowing :o) I was thinking - you just cannot win them all :o)

      We are looking at a house now that has about 1.5 acres of land. Mowing on a riding mower will be a chore :o) I don't think I can imagine anything like this without our "Robbie" :o)

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@...   Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-234-7024
    • Clint D
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 5:56 PM
        Well I can understand. Some people actually like it. Before I had my robomower I used cutting grass in place of a workout. It can be fun when the temperature is right to cut grass the old fashion way. My problem is when it gets about 94 degrees I cant stand it....plus my grass grows fast where it needs to be cut at LEAST every 2 weeks. It takes about 2 hours to manually mow my yard and I got tired of the sacrifice.