Manuals for RL500, 550, 800, 850 & 1000 Uploaded

  • IGGY and Svetlana - Kansas City Homes &
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      I just uploaded the manuals for all RoboMower lines into "files" at
      www.yahoogroups.com/groups/robomower - a regular monthly reminder will be
      sent out to the group about the manual so you can read it when you don't
      sleep at night :o)

      P.S. I am easily accessible - call me at the office, toll-free or instant
      message me any time - info below. Your call will get forwarded to my cell
      phone if I am not available and your voicemail will be e-mailed to my
      laptop. I check my e-mail frequently as my laptop has a wireless connection
      and I'll catch up with you shortly.

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal - RE/MAX Best - Kansas City
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free 1-877-550-4449
      E-mail: iggykc@...

      ***Instant Message:***
      AIM - iggylenexa, Yahoo IM - iggykc, ICQ - iggykc, MSN - iggykc@...