Re: While I am at it - software question.

  • jayamec@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2004
      It seems that a product should carry the warranty no matter where
      you purchase it, as long as the owner is the first and only person
      to fill out the register information for that serial number.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "spenconk" <spenconk@s...> wrote:
      > I have had the Robomower for 3 years now. LOVE IT!!!!
      > Got mine on Ebay so I am probably a bad person, at least that's the
      > way it felt when I called "Friendly" Robotics to ask a question.
      > But I digress. Anyway, I guess I have the RL500, the 1st one. Is
    • IGGY and Svetlana - Kansas City Homes &
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2004
        You did not say if the mower actually STOPS when it's making a turn or is
        trying to make a turn while it's going back from the wire to the other side
        of the wire? If it stops and then takes about 4-6 seconds to turn, then it's
        old software and it is the culprit of your "schtuff" problems.

        P.S. I am easily accessible - call me at the office, toll-free or instant
        message me any time - info below. Your call will get forwarded to my cell
        phone if I am not available and your voicemail will be e-mailed to my
        laptop. I check my e-mail frequently as my laptop has a wireless connection
        and I'll catch up with you shortly.

        Sincerely,

        IGGY Dybal - RE/MAX Best - Kansas City
        Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free 1-877-550-4449
        E-mail: iggykc@...

        ***Instant Message:***
        AIM - iggylenexa, Yahoo IM - iggykc, ICQ - iggykc, MSN - iggykc@...