RL 1000 not charging in dock

  • John Churchill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014
      Hi All

      My RL1000 won't recharge in the docking station. I had this problem a
      few year ago and I replaced the docking station board and it was fine.
      It has happened again so I bought another board and that worked for a
      few days and then packed up again. Do I have another faulty board, or is
      there something else that may have failed?
      The power supply to it is ok, as I have power to the perimeter wire.

      John Churchill

      ---
    • adm

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
          On 21/07/2014 21:52, adm adm1@... [RoboMower] wrote:

[...]

          Thanks, I've checked both of those, with no luck. There is no voltage at the docking station contacts - is that the normal situation?

          John