Mowing motor removal tool

  • harryturner2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014

      Anyone have one of these that I could borrow / buy off them?

      I'm in the UK.

      Happy to pay all postal charges.

      Thanks.

    • adm

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
          Thanks for the offer.

          That pdf is in the files section of this forum and I have downloaded it already.

          I'd prefer to use the genuine tool rather than try to make one, if possible.

          Don't know if these are rare or if lots of them are lying around in peoples' sheds.
        • adm