OFFER: Robomower 500 Chassis - Free for pick up near Philadelphia

  • jim.achuff@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2014

      includes front wheel, 5 motors & some gearing - electronics and rear wheels have been removed. Needs to be gone by 7/14. I may be able to find a box to ship it to you if you will pay for shipping.

      --Jim

    • jonathan_m_pitts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014
        Where are you located at ? I have a buddy near Philly might be able to swing by and pick it up.
        Contact me at jpitts@....

        Thanks,

        Jonathan
      • ron200068005