two perimeter switches, neither of these i can put off

  • fiestabickerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2014

      Dear members,

      I do have two (used) perimeter switches, neither of these i can put off. It is written that by holding the on button for about 3 seconds, you can switch it manually off, but with both devices i can not make this work.

      They do both work while mowing, and after a certain time they stop working as they should.

      Does some one recognise this?

      greetings

      fiesta