For Sale Robomower 800

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2014
      For Sale Robomower 800 in good working condition.

      Come with fastcharger, roboruler, pegs (apprx 20+), batteries, premeter switch.

      Tony
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2014
         btw, I am in greater kansas city area.

        On Monday, June 9, 2014 8:58 AM, "Tony tyt92482002@... [RoboMower]" <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        For Sale Robomower 800 in good working condition.

        Come with fastcharger, roboruler, pegs (apprx 20+), batteries, premeter switch.

        Tony

      • electronbluecorvette2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2014
          Hi Tony

          How much?  I plan on being in the Kansas City area on June 29th to take a look if you still have it.

          Mark
        • Tony
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2014
            Hi Mark,

            I asking for $300.00 since it is in great working condition.  However, I will be out of town on 29th.

            Tony